Uncategorized

Egypt vs Liberia Football Live Match Score 27 Sept 2022

Egypt vs Liberia Football Live Match Score 27 Sept 2022

Egypt and Liberia will clash on Tuesday 27th September. The duel will be the third between the two African national teams. They last had an encounter in September 2021, a game that the Pharaohs won 2-0 at home. More details in our fixture preview.
Egypt vs Liberia: Our Best Free Picks and Tips for the Clash

Egypt won all the previous two clashes with Liberia. All the games were at home to Egypt. The Pharaohs welcome Liberia yet again for a third clash. Will they make it three wins in a row in this Egypt vs Liberia clash? Our tipsters at Football Ground Guide have settled on the following free predictions for the game:
Egypt likely to score first

Egypt should score the first goal in this game. First off, the Pharaohs are hard to beat when playing at home. Secondly they rank way above Liberia in global football. You cannot also ignore the fact that Egypt’s recent performances far much outweigh Liberia’s.
Egypt favourites to win

Secondly, we are tipping the Pharaohs to win the game. The home backing expected in this game and the fact that they previously defeated Liberia in two meetings, are reasons enough to bet on a home win. The visitor’s poor form saw them lose five of their last six matches while Egypt bagged three wins and lost thrice in as many previous games.
Under 2.5 goals

Under 2.5 goals is our last Egypt vs Liberia prediction. Alll the past encounters (two of them) ended with under 2.5 goals. The Pharaohs hardly score many goals. Moreover, Egypt’s defence is one of the toughest in Africa, so playing against another African national team in this friendly duel sets the stage for a supremacy battle in the continent. We think there will only be a few goals in this game.
Egypt vs Liberia Friendly Fixture Preview
Egypt

Egypt is 40th on the international stage according to rankings by FIFA. This fixture against 150th placed Liberia should be another chance for the Pharaohs to continue their domination of African football. They have played Liberia twice in friendlies, winning both games. Moreover, the Pharaohs lost their first friendly this year against South Korea but a 3-0 home win against Niger prepared the stage for another possible home win in this clash with Liberia.
Liberia

Liberia looks to be in shreds ahead of this game. They have never won an international match since 2016. Thus, after 12 international friendlies in 7 years, the best Liberia has to show for their performances are 3 barren draws or three points. The other 9 games were losses. They scored only twice in the 12 games, so expect another heavy loss in this clash with Egypt.

Latest results analysis, Egypt win 4 matches, they have 3 matches that the final result was a draw, and they have lost 3 matches in the last 10 matches. In conclusion they won 40% of the matches in their last 10 matches.
Liberia

Latest results analysis, Liberia win 1 match, they have 1 match that the final result was a draw, and they have lost 7 matches in the last 9 matches. In conclusion they won 11% of the matches in their last 9 matches.
Egypt

Latest btts analysis, in recent matches Egypt have 2 matches with a Yes in both teams to score, and 8 matches with a No in both teams to score. In conclusion they have a Yes in both teams have scored in 20% of the matches in their last 10 matches.
Liberia

Latest btts analysis, in recent matches Liberia have 3 matches with a Yes in both teams to score, and 6 matches with a No in both teams to score. In conclusion they have a Yes in both teams have scored in 33% of the matches in their last 9 matches.
Egypt

Latest Over Under 2.5 goals analysis, in this market Egypt have gotten Over 2.5 goals in 3 matches, and Under 2.5 goals in 7 matches in the last 10 matches. In conclusion they have Over 2.5 goals scored in 30% of the matches in their last 10 matches.
Liberia

Latest Over Under 2.5 goals analysis, in this market Liberia have gotten Over 2.5 goals in 4 matches, and Under 2.5 goals in 5 matches in the last 9 matches. In conclusion they have Over 2.5 goals scored in 44% of the matches in their last 9 matches.
Egypt

Total goals scored and conceded analysis, in the last 10 matches Egypt have scored 8 goals, and conceded 8 goals. In conclusion Egypt scored 0.80 goals per match in their last 10 matches.
Liberia

Total goals scored and conceded analysis, in the last 9 matches Liberia have scored 5 goals, and conceded 15 goals. In conclusion Liberia scored 0.56 goals per match in their last 9 matches.
Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Egypt and Liberia? At the moment there are 8 tips in the 1X2 market, with 8 tips backing Egypt, 0 tips backing Liberia and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 85% against the Egypt finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 4% against Liberia winning. The draw is rated at 11%.

Free football tips for today & 100 percent sure wins for Egypt vs Liberia , competition: Friendly Internationals. Game kick-off: 19:00 (GMT+1). Average odd from top bookmakers: Home: 1.13, Draw: 8.37, Away: 19.02. Predictions probabilities %: Home: 90%, Draw: 12%, Away: 5%.

We’ve made these predictions betting risk-free in mind, trying to cover all popular betting markets. Here is the text version of our predictions (soccer score tips) & picks: Full time tips (1X2) → 1, Under/Over 2.5 → O, BTTS → Yes, Half time/Full time → 1/1, Result and Btts → Home & Yes, Result and U/O 2.5 → Home & O, Draw no bet → Home, Double Chance → 1X, 1st Half fixed → 1, 1st Half under/over 1.5 → O, 2nd Half under/over 1.5 → O, Odd or Even → Odd, Total goals in match → +4, Handicap (-1) → Home, Handicap (+1) → Home, Asian handicap (+1.5) → Home, Asian handicap (-1.5) → Home, Total cards in full match → Under 3.5, Total corners → Over 8.5.

Also with the help of our algorithm, we provide very strong tips for today games (safe bet tip) → Over 2.5 , accordingly with the game risk percentage (40% – Medium) for more accuracy (Accurate football predictions), which we highly recommend, to avoid any surprising results.

100% Sure Football Predictions -Today’s Predictions and tips for the weekend powered by good-sport.
Football prediction 1×2 today, guaranteed football tips, guaranteed correct score tips, soccer score predictor, football score predictor, bet tip 1×2, betting 1×2, football prediction for tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button