PAIGHAM PASHTO Working Frequency on PakSat-1R
FREQ: 3845 V 6600
Today Latest Update Frequency April 2022
Paigham TV is an Islamic educational media group. It launched its Urdu language TV channel in 2011 and Pashto Channel in 2014. Paigham TV was inaugurated by Imam al-Kabah Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais in Harmain Al Sharifain Auditorium. The production of this channel is based on the teachings of Quran and Sunnah. A team of Islamic scholars monitors the material presented on its programs. Each program of Paigham TV is previewed according to authentic references of Quran and Hadith. The Board of Directors, consisting of 14 members from different countries, is working under the supervision of Imam al-Kabah Al-Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, looking after the matters of Paigham TV. Paigham TV is transmitted through Asia Satellite 3S in more than 70 Asian countries and Australia. It can also be watched through live streaming on its official website. Mobile Phone application is also available to watch live streaming.
- To spread the teachings of Quran and Sunnah.
- To promote peace and unity between Muslims.
- To eliminate the Non-Islamic customs, ill-beliefs and misunderstandings about Islam.
- To defend the ideological attacks on Islam.
- To educate the Urdu-speaking community all over the world about Islam.
- To aware the youth of Muslim Ummah about Islamic history and Personalities of Muslim Heroes.
- To reincarnate the soul of National identity based on Islam and Two Nation Theory within our people
- To create the spirit of Islamization.
- To educate the people of Pakistan using the tools of electronic and social media.
- To discover our Islamic identity for which we need to create awareness, understanding and conscience in the masses.
- To awaken the nation by bringing home the message of fraternity, social justice and philanthropy to make them the proud bearers of their nationality and Muslim identity.
- Chairman: Imam al-Kabah Al-Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais
- Pattern-in-Chief: Senator Professor Sajid Mir
- Chief Executive Officer: Dr. Hafiz Abdul Kareem
- Chief Operating Officer: Hafiz Nadeem Ahmed
- Director Programs: Fakhar ul Islam
Board of directors
- Imam Kabaah Al- sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais (KSA)
- Senator Professor Sajid Mir (Pakistan)
- Al-sheikh Tariq Bin Samee Al-eesa (Kuwait)
- Al-sheikh Ali Bin Ahmed Al-Olovi (KSA)
- Al-sheikh Adil Bin Abdur Rehman (Bahrin)
- Dr. Hafiz Abdul Kareem (Pakistan)
- Dr. Muhammad Ilyas (Bangladesh)
- Al-sheikh Ali Muhammad Abu Turab (Pakistan)
- Al-sheikh Asghar Ali Imam Mehdi (India)
- Al-sheikh Shoib Ahmed Mirpuri (U.K.)
- Al-sheikh Abdul Malik Mujahid (Pakistan)