Zong Data Share 3G / 4G Package (10GB) – Price and Details
Zong Data Share 3G / 4G Package (10GB) is offered by Zong Pakistan, the price of the package is 900 Rs. Validity is 1 Month, this package has 10000 MB Zong mobile internet, 0 Free SMS, 0 on net minutes, 0 off net minutes. You can find how to subscribe to Zong Data Share 3G / 4G Package (10GB) easily with your Zong Sim by instructions below.
|On-Net Minutes||0 Minutes|
|Off-Net Minutes||0 Minutes|
|Internet MBs||10000 MBs|
How to Subscribe Zong Data Share 3G / 4G Package (10GB)
all members can simultaneously enjoy mobile internet with uninterrupted internet browsing, surfing, and online gaming on the go! how to subscribe:
- dial *6464*5# & follow the following steps
- step 1: create group
- step 2: subscribe to a bundle
- step 3: add member(s) & start sharing!
Terms & Conditions For Zong Data Share 3G / 4G Package (10GB)
1. what will happen once data share bundle has run out of volume?
group owner & all the group members will be charged as per their base data package if they have one. if not, they will be charged at the standard out of bundle rate of rs.1/mb within bundle validity period.
2. can data share bundle co- exist with other data bundles?
yes it will co-exist with all the data bundles.
3. what if a group member has his own data bundle, in addition to the data share bundle? which will consumed first?
data share bundle will be consumed first. once if it’s fully consumed, group member’s own data bundle will be consumed next.
4. will a customer have to create group every time he buys a new data share bundle?
no. group will remain active once created, unless the group owner deletes it himself, or deletes certain members.
5. how will a group member know he/she can use the data share bundle?
he/she will be sent an intimation sms while added in the group and bundle is shared.
6. can mbb & internet sim numbers be added in the data share group?
no, mbb & internet sim numbers are not eligible to be added in data share group.
7. how can group owner check his data share bundle usage?
dial *6464*5# ->4 ->1
8. how can group member check his data share bundle usage?
dial *6464*5# ->4 ->2