Zong Social Pack (Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter) – Price and Details
Zong Social Pack (Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter) is offered by Zong Pakistan, the price of the package is 10 Rs. Validity is 1 Day, this package has 100 MB Zong mobile internet, 0 Free SMS, 0 on net minutes, 0 off net minutes. You can find how to subscribe to Zong Social Pack (Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter) easily with your Zong Sim by instructions below.
|On-Net Minutes||0 Minutes|
|Off-Net Minutes||0 Minutes|
|Internet MBs||100 MBs|
How to Subscribe Zong Social Pack (Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter)
- to activate: dial *6464#
- to check remaining mbs: dial *102#
Terms & Conditions For Zong Social Pack (Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter)
- withholding tax of 14% applies on recharge/bill
- 19.5% sales tax is applicable on usage in punjab, kpk & baluchistan. 19% sales tax is applicable in sindh.
- 18.5% fed is applicable in rest of pakistan and ajk.
- data services are exempt in punjab, federal, ajk and sindh up to 4 mbps. data services are taxable in sindh with speed greater than 4 mbps as well as in kpk and baluchistan as per applicable rates.
- if you use internet without subscribing to any data bundle, default rate of rs.18/mb will be charged.
- the minimum charging pulse of default usage is 64 kb, which will be charged at rs. 1.13
what is out-of-bundle rate?
if a user does not purchase an add-on after volume consumption of data bundle, he/she will be charged an out-of-bundle rate of rs.1/mb till the validity of the bundle, instead of default rate of rs.18/mb.
when will notification messages be sent?
for daily & hourly bundles, usage notification messages would be sent at: 80% utilization only. for weekly & monthly bundles add on will be recommended at 80% & 100% utilization. usage notification messages would be sent at: 20%, 50%, 80% & 100% utilization
how many times a bundle can be re-subscribed?
all packages can be re-subscribed as many times a customer desires within the validity period, after reaching volume cap except daily packages.
how will auto-renewal happen?
all packages are on auto-renewal meaning that auto-renewal will keep on happening until the customer does not have sufficient balance for 3 consecutive days. after 4 days of no balance, he will be unsubscribed.
when will the default package be charged?
initially, when a user has not subscribed to any bundle, default rate of rs.18/mb will be charged. default rate will be charged again after the expiry of data bundle, add on and oob rate validity.